View Single Post
      10-14-2021, 12:07 PM   #45
CitizenX
Banned
Rep

Drives: 2018 F90

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post

So……what are your thoughts on Kyrie? Should the Nets trade him since they’ve taken the extension off the table?
If I had enacted a rule that caused an important employee of mine to quit, I would have no choice but to replace them however I would be sure to keep the door open to re-hire them should they change their mind or the circumstances change. If people wake up, all of this mandate BS will be history in a few months.

The real question here is, how long will this last? Will we soon be having discussions on how "boneheaded" the players are that refused their SIXTH booster shot and to just get on board and get the damn sixth shot along with discussions on how the people that stopped at 5 booster shots are ruining the world for everyone?

You may wash that off as hyperbole however Isreal is already on its THIRD mandatory booster shot. We are soon to follow.

Everyone has a number, for Kyrie it was 0. How many shots until you say enough is enough? 3, 6, 10? This will not stop until people wake up. India found the answer to all of this months ago, and answer you will never hear about here in the US media but it is right there, hidden in plain sight.
EnVe461037.50