apptest
Private2
No_Country
Rep

Drives: BMW M3 F32 Coupe!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrFerry View Post
I found an issue (glitch) while using the App on my iPhone 8 (yeah I know it's old).. I'm including some screen shots to try and explain what happens.

Issue:
When trying to type a post the screen area dedicated to text is limited by the App text formatting header and the iPhone keyboard. If one tries to write more text than can fit into the text write field then one gets locked into the writing field because one can not scroll down 'below or behind the keyboard. The scrolling function needs more than the space available or the cursor simply bounces back up above the keyboard. In other words, the scrolling feature only works above the keyboard and below the text header i.e. it isn't possible to see any text that has been written 'behind or below' the iPhone keyboard field. See images below.
Just to confirm, are you on the latest version of the app? 5.5.4?

I’m using it on an iPhone 8 right now and I can scroll this editor screen freely, meaning when the keyboard is covering my reply text, I can just scroll/swipe it up so that I can see the bottom of what I typed. Are you able to swipe it the text up so you can see the part of the text that is covered by a keyboard?

ANd also want to confirm you are using 5.5.4, there was a much earlier version where scrolling was a problem, I think 5.2 or 5.3