soooma
///MD
United_States
Rep
Drives: M5 F90

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss330 View Post

And as regards the stated 560hp number. In the last edition of German Auto Bild Sportscars, they wrote that the acceleration in the higher gears, was "far to good" for it's stated 575hp... (it was a comparison test with RS7, CLS 63 S AMG and Panamera Turbo)
Same experience with my Dinan 550i 501/580 hp/tque vs M5 in regards to underrated HP UT probably not torque as DCT limits torque on M5...

As there is no way difference between both cars is just 60 hp at least I will conservatively say 100 if not more.. But again that is butt dyno which can be deceptive.... As weirdly I feel that 550i is less fast when same speed like let's say 80 mph my M5 you feel the speed may be exhauste and steering feel... may be cause only vice of 650i is diaconnectedness...
Horse power difference felt at higher gears and speeds between both.. and I even test drove CLS 2012 PP and I am positive it felt slower but louder than F10 M5 for sure..

IMHO
My 2 cents
Appreciate 0