View Single Post
      06-26-2019, 08:22 AM   #554
Joekerr
Banned
Rep

Drives: 2017 Audi S6

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmyx6go View Post
The past month or so Oscar has started pissing in the corner of my half bath on the first floor. It was very infrequent at first but now has become more of a regular occurrence. I have no idea why. His litter box is upstairs, and he is beyond well trained. His litter box is cleaned daily and is always accessible. We've been in the house 14 months now so it's not an adjustment thing. No other animals have ever been in the house so it's not a marking his territory thing. One wall of the bathroom is an exterior wall, I was thinking maybe he smelled a raccoon or a neighborhood cat outside but the corner he prefers is not the exterior wall. I don't get it. I started cleaning it with tilex thinking the smell would deter him but he did it again this morning. Are there any kind of repellent sprays I can use? Not happy
I have an idea as to why he is doing it. It is because he is a cat.

I'm guessing that gives you an idea of how much I like cats. Funny thing is, I'll pet them if they are there at another person's house, and I appreciate the presence of a pet, but would never ever get one. I just don't see them being good company or excited like a dog.

What if you were to don a pair of dish gloves so you don't get his hair on you and grab him and rub his face in the urine next time he does that? Pretty sure he wouldn't like that very much and might get the drift that if he does that, he gets it on him.

Probably a bunch of people calling PETA on me right now, but I don't care.