View Single Post
      12-08-2018, 08:35 PM   #20
lumpydog
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2019 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sygazelle View Post
No,you're not the only one. I've ordered 20" on my X5 40i M-sport, but its Style 740M.

I think the 21" and 22" look great and congrats to those who stepped up and ordered the upgraded wheels. They look amazing. But I'm at a stage of my life where comfort and practicality are more important to me. I've had the big rim, low profile staggered set up with high performance summer tires and I loved them. But, the ride is harsher, the tires cost a fortune and they wear out twice as fast. Now, for me, 20's with all-season with a decent wear rating is the thing. I'm just hoping to see a clean photo of the Style 740M wheels to see what I've ordered. They look good to me on the configurator, but real-life photos or seeing them in person will reduce my anxiety. Enjoy your 20's. For some, bigger isn't always better
I went with 19s for all the same reasons. Like the way they looked, care more about the ride and prefer to make it harder to do curb damage. Past the stage in my life where big rims are a thing - but know what it's like to get'm and enjoy'm when I was younger.
Appreciate 1
sygazelle11420.50