View Single Post
      01-05-2017, 10:58 AM   #575
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep

Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
I've just remembered a few:

A) many moons ago I was talking to this chick named Melissa IIRC, had sex a few times but we were never cereal. After a few rounds of action between the sheets I began talking to some other chick and I was actually on a date with the new chick when Melissa called and told her point blank I was with the new chick (I forget her name but lets call her Lolita). Melissa quickly hung up the phone with me. Lolita asked who was that and I told her straight up a girl I was messing around with. Lolita's reply, "Well I must be doing something right if you're with me now and not with her." Little did Lolita know that Melissa text me hours later asking if she could come over for fun, which I allowed. Lolita and I hooked up maybe three times before getting cereal with some random dude.

2) I think I've mentioned this before but I wore a thong to work in NY on my last day to win some $20 bets.

D) When doing laundry, sometimes I mix white with colored clothes and set the washer on cold wash just because I was too lazy to separate.
upstatedoc7567.50