Esteban
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: a slow car fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebear View Post
Reason to move!

Unfortunately, edibles do nothing for me. I did a 'chocolate' binge recently, and it was a complete waste of $$.
When we were young I used to always try to get my sister high so she could see (and feel) why I liked it so much. She didn't usually smoke but would for me when I asked her, but she never felt anything which I always thought was a bummer.

One time, when I was first married, we had a party and my sister was there. I gave her a brownie from a batch that I just made. It was laced with marijuana. She knew it was and wanted to try it. I didn't really think anything would happen but after a while I couldn't find her so I went looking for her. She had hid in my room and wouldn't come out because she was so high.

Smoking didn't affect her but eating it did, in a big way. And it was just one brownie. Strange how it affects people differently. I always got high when I smoked but got even higher when I ate it. I don't do any of that anymore and just drink a little wine. Marijuana makes me self conscious and paranoid in my older age, so no more for me.