Limegrntaln
Major General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2022 DG/BLk xDrive M4C Wk 34

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron mike View Post
I tried sun joe, ryobi, karcher, and active (VE52) pressure washers which all died or had severe issues within two months. I finally just waited it out and got a Kranzle and after 3 months of use so far I am very happy with it.

The Kranzle is built like a tank with replaceable parts, and is also significantly quieter than the other options. My .02, skip the ones made in China and go straight to Kranzle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yousefnjr View Post
Been eyeing one of these as well. Only problem I have with my Comet is that it's loud as f. Hopefully this is a bit quieter, otherwise I guess it's Kranzle time
I used it today, it was pretty quiet, but I have a 50' hose, so, it was way up on the driveway and I couldn't hear the pump over the water pressure spraying on the car. So; I guess that's good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electron mike View Post
I tried sun joe, ryobi, karcher, and active (VE52) pressure washers which all died or had severe issues within two months. I finally just waited it out and got a Kranzle and after 3 months of use so far I am very happy with it.

The Kranzle is built like a tank with replaceable parts, and is also significantly quieter than the other options. My .02, skip the ones made in China and go straight to Kranzle.
I'm with you. This is the last ditch effort before I go to Krānzle. $330, tool only. And Obsessed garage tested it, and this thing was designed with the car detailer in mind. James from active admitted that the VE52/56 pressure washers were built to satisfy a price point and was originally designed for Canadian tire stores. This pressure washer is a culmination of everything that went wrong with the 52 and the 56 and the 2.0 has been designed by dissecting the Krānzle and taking the best "ideas" not copying the design, but the overall ideas, and designing their own unit. It doesn't claim to have the longevity or be as good as the Krānzle, but it's a perfect solution for someone who wants Krānzle specs. The older 52/56 units had 3 piston motors. The same motors that are in 90% of the off the shelf big box store units. The 2.0 is a completely new designed 5 piston axial pump, in a wobble plate design. The motor is rated at 200 hours, vs 100 like the older units. And that's 200 hours of on trigger time. Maybe you spend 5-8 minutes with the pump running, per wash. Should be good for about 1,500, 8 minute car washes.

T0RM3NT3667.50
Draper3464.00