Rep

Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadcrew View Post
Thanks everyone for the insightful replies. This helps.

I think we'll be playing it by ear and make reservations at places a day or 2 in advance. As long as I don't have to plan every single stop prior to even leaving the house I can probably cope. I just don't want to have to be somewhere on a schedule every day.

All travel and routes are in general and will probably develop as we travel, again nothing set in stone.
Basically just want to get in the car and go, no schedule, no time frame a day at a time. Most likely we'll spend multiple days at some stops.

When we traveled Ireland and England in September for a month we just got in the car, picked a direction and went. Drove 2 or 3 hours stopping at attractions as needed. Had no reservations at any time except 1st night in Dublin. Was a blast. Hoping for a repeat.
Honestly that sounds like a lot of fun. I think calling ahead 1 or 2 day should be sufficient. As far as PCH, there are plenty of places to stay up and down the coast, it just depends on what you are willing to find acceptable.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82