02-28-2017, 07:59 PM   #16
dr.mba
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 F. Grey M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by EALm4 View Post
Look who administers/underwrites the actual plan. BMW does not do this and it's always some sort of other company. Some of them are pretty good with no questions asked.

The one my dealership uses is some shit company that has a poor BBB rating and over 200+ complaints. They require pics of the incident and the object that caused it. Also a bunch of other shitty stipulations. It appeared that once you filed a complaint with the BBB you got your wheel/tire fixed but otherwise they tried to screw people and not fix anything.

Basically get the terms and conditions for the plan and research the company that provides the coverage. You'll be able to make a judgement based on that.
In Canada the rim/tire protection plan is provided by BMW financials. Whether or not they claim to a third party is not my problem. It will cover curb rashes and NO deductible. Any BMW dealer in North America will honor the insurance claim no questions asked. Just to clarify this to everyone. First hand experience with this myself.

M
Appreciate 0