02-26-2019, 04:36 PM   #506
M3 Adjuster
Banned
Albania
Rep
Drives: 1M, X1 M Sport, E46 325ic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fryh1n View Post
I don't understand the concept of these grand coupe.... you make a compact two door, the 2 series, and now you want to make them bigger? If I wanted something bigger, I would go for the 3 series instead...
kinda like the 4 series grand coupe, I hardly see them on the road :
wait... what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRobUSC View Post
Surprised you don't see them, my understanding is the 4GC is the best selling version of the 4-Series, outselling the coupe and convertible combined. Same with the 6-Series before it, and my guess is the same will follow suit with the 8-Series. Maybe they just blend in and you're not noticing them?
I concur. Seems like red mist.. probably a good thing he doesn't see all of them.. lol

BMW sells way more sedans than coupes... except for the E82 1 series and /F87 2 series... where there is no sedan.

Of course.. now that a 2 series Gran coupe is coming.. and it's being built in MX for North America... a plant that should have no issues with plant capacity like they had at Leizpig.... the 2 series gran coupe will be their top selling 2 er... (we shall see if the 2 series coupe actually carries on in the next generation after F87 EOP 06/22)
Appreciate 0