m630
Major
Rep
Drives: '22 X4M Comp / ‘22 X3 / f136

Garage List
‘22 X4MC  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedo View Post
Although I don’t like the FWD BMW motif, I do want BMW to make a car that’s similar in size to e46. Lack of manual is a downer too as in what has my favorite car mfg think I did to deserve this punishment.

That said, let me speak from the BMW spiked water cooler for a second. have you driven a f39 M35? It is an awesome drive and ride. Dare I say it f44 gc x M35 DCT will blow every e46 323-M3 clean off the road and then some. Ride better, handle better, 8 gears, sound meh, great fuel economy, low lease payment and under warranty.

It might be categorized “don’t knock it, till you try it “ it might have Joy of driving and you don’t know it. Yet...
😁 +1, the M35i is no joke and would do wonders in a car the size of our beloved e46.

Some day, those that are honest and step back and realize that theyve been fooled because of the series numbering. There is no 3er anymore, and the only hope of a 3er in the classical model is for a rwd 2er to be offered.
We’ve finally gotten to the point where the g20 is as large as the e39! And yet most still think its a 3er! The car has grown so large that regardless of the power added ot can never be as fun as what a 3er always was. They are big cars now and bmw needs a small sports sedan so Im hoping the 2er takes the mantle and reclaims some of the fun of the e30 thru e46 models
Appreciate 4
spencers199.00
Tornado1M1211.00