10-18-2021, 01:17 PM   #1418
ramman434
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: F30 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Great job! I'll be doing my master bath in the next couple of years. Your end result looks amazing? Did you tile the ceiling in your shower? Just curious, some do, some do not. I've got a shower/tub combo that I want ripped out and and tile shower installed. My home was built in the 90's and was "remodeled" by the chick that I bought it from. I say "remodeled" because she obviously had no clue what she was doing and spent WAY too much time watching HGTV. Really dig that shower door!
Thanks! We're super happy with it. It helps that my wife is a licensed interior designer/architect (she does commercial property). I think we spent around $1200 in materials & that includes the new vanity mirror & light fixture (she was able to get mild discounts & tax-free for us).

We did not tile the ceiling. I've got to paint it still (you'll notice red paint, which is water-resistant, along the edges of the grout at the ceiling). I'm waiting to paint that, as we just started our kitchen demo & I'll have to repaint that ceiling too.

The shower door is awesome! I think it was only about $500 from Home Depot and we had it shipped to the store from the manufacturer last month. Arrived at the store within 4-5 days. DM me & I'll shoot you over the link.
King Rudi13154.00