View Single Post
      04-07-2008, 09:14 PM   #1
BattleWagon
Rep
Drives: E90 328i 6mt, 325iT 5mt

Introducing STREAMLINEŽ SE Air Filters by Helene Performance

Introducing STREAMLINE® SE Air Filters by Helene Performance - NOW SHIPPING!
Helene Performance was built on a legacy of “Performance and protection” and has brought to market a filter which literally changed the way drop-in panels are now viewed. Our first filter was designed and produced for the venerable BMW E46 M3 and due to numerous requests and feedback from Streamline® SE users, all that good R&D is now being put forth to design a filter for your high performance BMW N54 engine variant. The whole premise of a panel filter is to improve upon the well thought out stock setup which should appeal to the conservative tweaker; someone that wants to maintain stock reliability but improve upon it safely. Each Streamline panel filter is tuned specifically for each vehicle’s air box with repeated air flow testing to dial in pleat configuration for example, and it is not just another universal fit panel. It is an ENGINEERED filter. The Streamline® SE is the finest panel filter available with performance to match its good looks!

We have successfully tested and dyno'ed the 335i/135i filter on a moderately modified 335 with great results. STAY TUNED!

Pictured below is the BMW E46 3-Series and E85 Z4 panel.

Pictured below is the BMW N54 Twin Turbo Edition for the 135/335/535

Some highlights of the Streamline® SE air filter are:
Direct fit replacement for OE filter panel. No modifications required.
Twice as many plies of cotton as the competition.
Tight leak free seal with the air box lid. Some patience required.
Truly the deepest pleats in the industry for maximum particulate retention at redline RPM's.
Maintains OEM paper filter’s 99% debris collection efficiency per ISO 5011 standards.
Reduces restriction levels considerably to improve engines respiration.
Filter continues to flow well as it loads up.
Crisper throttle response and potential for MPG gains.
Filter is 100% washable and reusable.
Unique manufacturing process yields considerably less urethane bleed onto filtering media.
Only highest quality materials used. Superior build quality is obvious.
Will not affect the factory warranty.

Every Streamline® SE air filter adheres to a simple design philosophy:
Must be ultra-efficient in dust/debris collection
Must maintain zero pressure imbalances from the inlet side to outlet side.
Must strictly maintain proper CFM rates into the engine to balance backpressure levels
Must provide a superior seal between the OEM air box and the filter panel.

Currently Available BMW Applications:
E36 Z3 (2.0L and up)
E85 Z4 (all execept 2.0L and M)
E46 3-Series
E39 5-Series
E46 M3
E36 M3
E36 Z3 M
E85 Z4 Alpina
Universal Cone Filter (cross reference part no. K&N RF-1032)

I will use this thread to keep the community updated on our progress with the 335i filter. It will truly be a great and novel design and a great addition to the Streamline® SE lineup. This filter will be a little more expensive than the current aftermarket offerings, but you will be getting a superior product. I am very excited to be a part of the 1-series community so hopefully I will get to meet up with some of you! If anyone has any "filter" questions, do not hesitate to contact me at info@heleneperformance.com

http://www.heleneperformance.com/faq

Enjoy!
Blaine
Appreciate 0