03-23-2013, 04:46 AM   #9
jbomb
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon H View Post
Hi James,
Yes, thats me. Actually only done about 150 miles in my car, but im already smitten with it. Agree about the torque, it feels immense, well, it did on the car i borrowed from the dealers, before i bought mine. The quality of the car is another point to make about this car, it really is up there with the best. It was either the M5 or a new GT-R, and i have no regrets about buying the M5, its just such an all round fantastic package, performance, quality, sound, presence, and the ability to take all the family, if you so wish. Good luck with your car, when it lands. Keep us up to date with your thoughts, regards, SIMON.
Great to see you over here Simon, I was feeling lonely lol.
Really pleased your enjoying it, it makes me feel like I have made the right decision hearing your thoughts - I bet your so pleased you didn't go down the GTR route!
I will give you my full thoughts once I get her, I ordered it first week of Jan and won't see it till till end of April - madness!
Have you had any thoughts about performance upgrades? I know DMS are offering a remap but they are charging £2500.
Appreciate 0