Rep

Drives: X5 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by RugbyBro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by RugbyBro View Post
I thought Tesla was supposed to smash all the N'Ring records…

Based on all the hype built up by Elon and his legion of TSLA fan-girls, this result is pretty subpar. Don't get me wrong, objectively it's an impressive result, however relative to the hype that was built around this car by its own supporters… it's not very impressive at all when you consider its power to weight ratio. But then again why would we expect a company with literally 0 racing heritage or even a reputation for driving dynamics to suddenly beat any records, let alone by a meaningful amount?
Riiiiiggght. LOL. Just say something is not impressive and make it the reason it is not. Good technique..
Well my point flew right over your head

Here you go: https://insideevs.com/news/487704/te...7-minute-ring/

It is impressive, just not so relative to the hype that Tesla and its fans have been building. The same fan base that paraded Randy Pobst in a literal Model S Plaid Race Car passing novice supercar owners at Laguna Seca as Tesla taking the scalps of those cars
Yeah. The same driver who thinks the Plaid was a great car to drive when he just won at Pikes Peak. No neither what you said nor your technique to diminish the achievements of a car you don't like did 'not' fly over my head. LOL. I basically called you out on it…not a big deal.