Quote:
Originally Posted by Brake_Late View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sedan_Clan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrix1st View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humdizzle View Post
yup. just give it time. When the new M3s are all awd and dct. people will start paying top dollar for manual rwd ones. I do feel the M3 market is different than the M5 market in that regard.
You are late to the game I'm afraid.

The next gen G80 M3 will be awd AND ZF torque converter. Apparently it's designed as a sedan version of X3M.

M went from motorsport to street poser.
My F82 looks tastier and tastier to me as the days pass.
Exactly
Nearly 30 years in waiting before I arrived at a place in life where I could afford a new ///M car. And even still it makes no sense whatsoever. But it doesn't need to and that's why these cars (regardless of generation or trim) transcend time. It's why year after year they serve as the benchmark for the competition. Regardless of the distance from its original racing heritage, ///M will always mean something! And to an old guy like me — it means everything. F'ed up as this may sound, I am more connected to my car than I am to my wife of 25-years. I understand my car better than either of my teenage daughters. I feel more pride for all I am capable of behind the wheel than I do in my profession. Every single time I start my F82 I get chills and thank God I live in a country where this is possible. I suspect that holds true no matter what generation you own.

Have a safe enjoyable Independence Day weekend.
BMWPhotoVin, 01of01, GTS DCT, EPS, MDM,
CS EDC,Analog Dip ,GTS parts.
Euro Vin e30 M3, FIA cage / 14.7 p / w ratio.
Euro E30 touring G30 MSport i3s LBB X5M
3.2carrera

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClRTsfNzuz_EjUBu59UCykA