Ukraine
Rep

Drives: 2015 BMW i3 BEV

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitekidM2C View Post
United 2 Pool 1
So far ETH has Klopp's number.
I watched the entire replay. Liverpool has several notable injuries, so I'm hesitant to say that United was dominating in their win based on this one match.

What was interesting is that the MANU coach benched his captain and Ronaldo from the starting team, and the rest of the team stepped up with a better effort with those two out. Maybe it's a chemistry or ego thing? Anyway, he put Ronaldo in as a late-game sub, and I swear at one point he stood absolutely still on the same blades of grass in the midfield for over a minute not even making a half-hearted effort to get involved with the play.

Arsenal made a few painful cuts of talented/franchise players in the off-season that I attribute to chemistry/ego clashes in their locker room, and you can see the results this season. I suspect that United will need to look hard at the positives versus negatives of having Ronaldo around, and make a similar decision.....