Rep

Drives: G82 M4C X-Drive

Garage List
2022 G82 M4C X-Drive  [9.85]
2018 F80 M3 CS  [9.87]
2019 i3 BEV  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtr2M3 View Post
I’ve been forever apprehensive since I pooped in a bathroom at a resort and a centipede crawled up my leg.

Also a “tabo” which is a bucket and a ladle is a Philippino thing used for cleaning oneself after setting a log adrift. No toilet paper

I’m having trouble understanding how that works and feel like John Spartan trying to understand the “3 seashells” from Demolition Man

Enough about pooing though, more about the Philippines please!
First of all, you're not going to find a tabo in a public restroom. You might not even find toilet paper in some places, it all depends on how remote or upscale the place is.

If you're in the city in one of the newer malls, or a tourist area like a resort, no problem, toilets are just as good as they are here in the states. They cater to tourists. However, I would definitely carry flushable wipes and some hand sanitizer to clean the seats. Some people even carry a roll of TP. I never have.

Manila is crowded and there is a lot of traffic. I'd venture out to the resorts, which are beautiful and relatively affordable.

2022 G82///M4 Competition X-Drive - KW-HAS, EBC Bluestuff, Millway Race Camber Plates, Cup2 Connect*, PSI High Flow Midpipe, Lightweight Front Lip, M Perf Flow Through Wing
Previous • 2018 F80 ///M3 CS • 2016 F80 ///M3
IG: Raging_G82
gtr2M3138.50