02-25-2023, 06:55 AM   #12
floridaorange
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2013 bmw 320i xdrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAKE! View Post
I would say that organ meat breaks down into the macronutrients its' comprised of. There is no magic of the carbs, proteins, or fats that come from an organ meat vs conventional meat (muscle).

However, if the organ meat is leaner, then of course it'll be healthier than consuming a rib eye with pure fat.

At the end of the day, there is no magic potion of food. It comes down to eating more veggies than land animals, moderation in portion, avoidance of smoking, and cardiovascular exercise to stay healthy as possible. There is usually enough vitamins, essential amino acids, and minerals in an American diet to forgo a lot of the vitamin supplements and etc.

You can do all of the above, but always know that the almighty genetics will have more of an impact factor than anything else.

Yes and no.

Everyones body is different and responds to different foods differently.

As a long time weightlifter and athlete, I am always looking for the edge, especially now that I am 43.

Instead of "no vitamins" I much prefer "occasional vitamins" that I will drop right into my morning smoothie.

Anyway, I have great genetics, thank you God, and my genes are thankful I feed myself fresh fruits and veggies every morning, and have 1 portion of meat per day, for me this feels optimal based on the amount of working out that I do.

Not arguing with most of what you've said, just adding my personal experiences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrussGott View Post
Sounds pizzagatey.