View Single Post
      04-24-2020, 10:20 AM   #6374
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt@EuroJerks View Post
Was the pimple on your left side or right side?
What did you eat?
Did you pay or her?
When you say "power rangers" which color one do you think about?
Which one is your favorite Power Ranger?
Were you wearing a crop top under the jacket or were you not wearing a jacket?
Was it cold?
Is it cold now?
Do you like cold drinks or warm ones?

Tell us more. Awaiting your response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 213e90n51 View Post
Blaze pizza and wing stop i remember awkward
Yeah I paid for the pizza and she got the wings
I just say it cuz if im in a embarresing moment then just say it cuz i always thit thise power rangers are embarresing themselves doing weird movements and running weird. There not even that buff to so its like skinny slime suit fighting. No she was wearing leggings and a volunteer t shirt and her hair is nice oh and left side yunno where the head meets the neck? It just got worse when i was just bout to go out.
Jesus Christ man. I feel like I need a priest, a slide rule, an abacus and a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring to understand half of what you type. It's more work than what it's worth to decipher. It's ok, we are here to help as the public school system has failed you miserably.

Lesson one - when to use "a" or "an" - If the word following begins with a vowel use "an" if the word following does not begin with a vowel, then use "a." Example. "If I'm in an embarrassing situation...."

We are the people you will encounter while applying for jobs. The ability for us to understand you is paramount.

Again, unless you are 5 years old, drop that Power Ranger shit now. A long life of ridicule is ahead of you if you don't.

Last edited by King Rudi; 04-24-2020 at 10:25 AM..
Rmtt8222.00
213e90n51367.50