09-03-2020, 12:05 PM   #2526
JP10
Major
United_States
Rep

Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebekahb View Post
I take 2 days off a week (Sun & Wed). I find it's better for my body. I carry a lot of inflammation if I work out constant. I was using Class Pass before Covid because it gave me variety. I loved doing Pilates Reformer but didn't want a membership where that was my only option. If I didn't have any lunch appointments I would do a workout wherever I was close to which was nice.

For the past several months I've been using weights at home. I say I've seen better results using weights more consistently. My goal is good overall tone & definition. I work out outside so I get a good sweat in. Today it was 85 but felt like 94 with 75% humidity.
I wouldn't recommend working out each day unless you are certain your body can handle it. I've been very physically active for near 10yrs now, so my body is use to the beating. Sounds like you have a good routine figured out!

I've tried to get my fiance to use weights, but she is always concerned that using weights will make her more muscular. I keep trying to tell her that if you keep reps high an weight moderate it will tone, but she doesn't believe me. It has been an uphill battle lol. Regardless, she is lucky because she has a great metabolism and doesn't feel the need to workout.

Send some of that weather this way, it is 94 and feels like 108 haha