View Single Post
      02-03-2023, 02:07 AM   #29
DavesZupra4
Banned
Rep

Drives: Z4 M40

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
So I sold my mustang early last year and have been waiting to get a new fun car. I have been doing American muscle for a while now. Started with the 2016 camaro, then did C7 corvette and last was the mustang GT.

Now I'm kind of wanting to go back to something smaller and would really like a convertible to take out to the mountains. This market sucks ass so I'm still waiting to get something. I think I'm either going to go with a Z4M if I can ever find one close by in good condition for a price I like or a boxster.

Now I have never really followed the boxster market as I was never in the market for one. However I think some people on here probably do so just wondering what is the market like right now for a 718 boxster. How does it compare to pre 2020, do you think it's going to drop? I think I have noticed a slight drop in the time that I have been looking but hard to say. I know I definitely want a manual so pickings are slim.
Get a z4 m40i
you won't be disappointed it sets better lap times than the m2 comp and thats with the euros 330hp only.

I have it and compared to the m2/3/4, it handles better and turns in faster and sharper and can violently turn and stay planted, higher g skidpad than the f80/2 m2 comp, AND G80/2.

Ive tuned it to 450wheel and 500trq and let me tell you the acceleration feels waaay faster and more dangerous than thr g82 I drove. Literally the shorter wheelbase,height, length, but width as large as a new m3, and sitting rifht at the rear axle, just makes it go and go and weighs around 450-650lbs less than the m3/4 and it's just soo fun and can effortlessly take corners at speeds that most cars don't. I'd get the z4 m40i