View Single Post
      02-02-2023, 01:32 PM   #27
XutvJet
Major General
Rep

Drives: 2011 Cayman Base, 2016 M235

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingat30fps View Post
Just wanted to close this out. I thought about it some more and I really just want a fun manual car to take out to the mountain roads. Don't really want to spend a fortune as we have several other cars and I don't want to deal with the hassle of a bunch of expensive maintenance or repairs. Ended up getting this for about half the price of most everything else I was looking at. Not what I would call roomy, but I fit fine and it has an adjustable steering wheel which makes it even better. Hopefully it will scratch the itch for a couple years. If not I'm sure I'll have another post.

Very nice choice. Last summer I test drove a red 2023 RF 6MT. I really loved the car, but being a crack over 6' 1" and with long legs, the car was about 5-10% too small in every dimension for me. Sky is the limit with those cars. You can totally make the car you're own. After sadly realizing that the RF was too small for me, I shifted gears and went to a 2011 Cayman Base for only a few thousand less as the new RF I was looking at. This Cayman will cost me, that is for sure