01-31-2023, 04:12 PM   #17
dreamingat30fps
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: Miata, Cayenne, Model 3, F350

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecheng77 View Post
How did the comaro, mustang and corvette treat you? Which one did you like the most
I liked them all. The camaro was the one that got me hooked on the V8s. I had never even considered it because they were so godawful inside. However the redesigned 2016 model really upped the interior. Not German level, but very nice and acceptable. I only sold it because I sold all my cars, bought a truck and travel trailer and traveled around the country for a few years on and off.

When I got the itch again decided to up it with the C7 which again has a much better interior than previous gens. Also I find the seats on the C6 and previous extremely uncomfortable. It was a great car. Handles great, same engine as the camaro, basically a camaro +. Traded that in during covid because I was bored. Decided to try a Tesla (which I love for different reasons) but then got back into it and decided to go mustang because I've always liked them but never owned one. It was a nice 2019 GT with PP1. It's by far the best sounding one of the lot stock. I would say handling is not as good as the C7 or camaro but the ride was way more forgiving than the other two. Honestly I would say the camaro was probably the best compromise between comfort and performance. With the C7 being the best performer overall. Would love a camaro with C7 styling and mustang sound.

Anyways I'm still keeping my eyes on these. If a see a deal I might jump back into one of those. I just wanted to get back into something smaller and convertible to take up to NC. In FL the raw power is more fun as we don't have many curvy roads around here.
mecheng771006.00