10-01-2015, 09:50 AM   #38
EALm4
Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: SO 16' M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot9 View Post
Asking for a perfect score in their Customer Satisfaction Survey.
I hate that but if it warrants a perfect score I'll do it. My CA when I bought my M4 was awesome and I gave him a perfect score.

Now 3 years ago when I bought my VW. I got a great deal but the salesguy was pushy so I pushed back. I fucking shat on him on the customer survey and even contacted VW corporate. The dealer's manager even called to make things right and I told him I really did appreciate his call but his sales team is a complete joke.

Had a similar experience with a different VW dealer after I got some routine service performed. Service department was horrible. I booked an appointment for 8am, granted I know that's not the actual time my car will be seen, but I wanted to get in there first thing. Got there and there was a line of Hondas and Kia's lined up for service. At least 10... like WTF. I assume they are the used cars they sold and the owner bought a 'service package'. I go in to turn in my keys and fill out paperwork etc... The service guy is chatting on G-chat with his GF or someone.... I stood over him while he was doing it. Took forever... he spelled my name wrong, got the vin number wrong and had to go out to the car and look bringing a note pad with him. The place smelt like shit and there was NO place to even sit down because all the Honda and Kia owners were there. After 4 fucking hours 2 of which I spent standing up or just sitting in a showroom Jetta I got my car back. No apology like "Sorry it took so long" just a "we'd appreciate a perfect score on the survey that you may be getting". I shit on them too and this time VW corporate called me. I let them have it over the phone and same day the service manager and general manager called. I told them they were they worst dealership I've ever dealt with and customer services goes a long way. They had none. For about 2 weeks I continued to get calls from VW corporate... I didnt have a problem talking to them but told them the same thing every time. I think they did lose their 4 star rating eventually and rightfully so.