The1
Major General
Canada
Rep

Drives: white 135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
beautiful watch!
Thanks, I'm pleased, I also had them ship a dark brown band with it, so it gives it a bit more of a vintage look with the fairly mono toned face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_knight View Post
I've got a couple big watches. And when I mean big, I mean I have these two...

The Renato T-Rex Grand Diver and the Invicta Subaqua Noma IV. The Renato is 330 grams of stainless steel and the Invicta has gotta be more
I hear ya, my biggest is a 50mm but the Panerai I have is a 47 which I have a weird suspicion may actually be bigger then my 50mm due to it's massive case. Every watch wears differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark_knight View Post
A quick peek at the stable.. (from what I can find haha) I've got a few more floating around somewhere.
nice sized collection. Mine basically covers the head of my bed. between my watch case like yours and my 4 piece watch winder, and then a few watch boxes that look pretty. It's a mess. I plan on cleaning things up a bit.

I sometimes find random watches waiting for me the next morning just sitting on my couch because I took it off there the night before.

I also have 1 randomly sitting in my window sill because it's a solar powered citizen Which with all honesty, I don't think fits me anymore and I don't think I'll find the spare links to. (got it when I was a teen... ohhh so long ago)