View Single Post
      08-17-2008, 07:57 PM   #31
PiperG
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: '08 E90 335i

I think my opinion is very unbiased, due to the fact that I've owned japanese cars all my life. I'm only 30, but still. Coming over to the bmw was a hard choice for me. I've always read about the reliability factor and the money it costs to maintain a bimmer after the warranty, and that always kept me away. Then came my test drive in the 335i. The car blew me away! It's everything I wanted in an entry level luxury car, and the price didn't end up mattering to me. Driving my wife's '06 TL compared to my car is night and day.

Don't get me wrong, the acura gives you an awesome value for the money, but it doesn't compare with my e90 in the drive factor. One of the most appealing factors of the e90 was that the 3 series platform is built for the 3 series. The g37 is just a rear wheel glorified altima...... Just like the TL is a glorified Accord. If saving a few thousand and having a little bit better reliability is a main concern, then yeah go with the infinity.
2008 E90 335i.| Montego | Black Leather| Aluminum Trim | Premium | Sports Package with 18's | Sirius Sat Radio | Comfort Access | Rear fold down seats | Ordered on May 05, 2008. | Born on May 15, 2008 / Delivered July 23, 2008