GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep

Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by minn19 View Post
And yes you are assigning blame.
No I'm not. I just compare 2 different scenario's

All the arguments like "HAM couldn't see Max", "They were driving too fast" are all moot.

The stewards say themselves: "While car 44 could have steered further from the curb to avoid the accident"
So it WAS possible. But the main point is: HAM didn't have to do that.
He was far enough ahead to not having to do that, to keep the racing line.
Those are the words of the stewards.
And so he did. So to me this was a choice, a decision.
And I wonder if this was the right decision. Crashing with Max, potentially damaging your car (happened), and Max increasing his lead albeit with a grid penalty that he might combine with a new PU.
Even letting Max have the inside corner would still have given HAM the chance to come out first of that chicane, like what happened at the start when HAM went into the chicane with NOR the same way, but leaving room for him, and HAM still came out first.

Of course the same thing can be said about Max. Him getting in that tight spot while not even or ahead. Risking a crash (happened) and a potential penalty (happened). Wouldn't Max be able to overtake HAM in the next corner? Finishing above HAM and extending his lead even further?
His racepace was faster most of the weekend.

So with both drivers I wonder if this outcome was best for them (obviously its best for one of them, but I cant say who)

Quote:
This steaming pile of excrement.
Quote:
GTFO with that crap, you aren't Trump.
So what's with the language? Why can't you articulate your posts in a normal, civilized way?
And what's with the political reference?
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
M5Rick60093.00
3798j11419.50