View Single Post
      09-21-2020, 10:46 AM   #2553
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
This was basically me before my vacation, feel pretty good now. Ever think to change your schedule up? Not sure if you're a morning person, but going to the gym in the morning has made me feel like my days are longer, with more time to relax after work.

Typical day:
Up 4:40am
Gym 5:10-6:45am
Work 7-5pm
Home by 5:30 - Usually will take care of any chores right when I get home
Usually relaxing by 7-7:30
Bed by 10-10:30 (I try to get at least 6 hrs, I can function on less, but this keeps me at my peak)

When I went to the gym after work it felt like I had no time to relax afterwards and I would feel rushed/lack of motivation in the gym. Regardless I like to be at work from 7-5pm so I wouldn't get home until near 7pm which would feel brutal. Some days I work much later then 5pm as well, and I hate missing the gym.

Just my 2cents though!
I have considered this, but my schedule revolves more around the girlfriends schedule than my own because she has kids. I'm also at work at 6 am. In order for me to gym first thing in the morning, I'd have to get up at 3. It would free up some time in the evening by doing this, but considering the girlfriends kids don't get in bed til around 8:30 pm, that would still leave me getting home around 10:30 - 11:00 pm and getting up at 3.....yeah, I can't do it. Free time in the evening versus sex every night.......I'll go with the sex.