View Single Post
      05-18-2018, 01:27 AM   #17
Nezil
Major
Rep
Drives: LCI '18 6MT M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmxcamel View Post
Highly recommend Joey tiongson at concord bmw. Mod friendly and all around great dude.
What's the definition of 'mod friendly' at Concord?

I had my break in service done there, even though I live about 45 minutes away, and only 10 mins from Stevens Creek. I'd heard great things about Concord, and my experience was OK, but I didn't have mods then.

I literally just finished installing my FTP Charge Pipe, and it was a PAIN! My original plan was to put everything back to stock before the next service, but that feels like a lot of work now.

Mods I plan to have by next service will be CSF FMIC, FabSpeed Sport Cat, FTP Charge and Boost Pipes, Pure Inlet Pipe. I'll be running a tune, but I'll obviously flash back to stock and lock before I take it in for service.

I'm not expecting to be able to claim on any power or drivetrain warranty with my mods, but I'd also like to not have my car flagged. If I have an issue with the backup camera, I don't want to have to fight to get that fixed, for example.

Current Performance Mods:
CSF FMIC, ER CP, Fabspeed Cat, Aquamist WMI, GFB DV+, NGK 97506, BM3 (Stage 2 93 OTS), CDV delete, UCP, M2C/M3/M4 Strut Brace, M3/M4 Reinforcement Rings
Appreciate 0