View Single Post
      07-08-2013, 05:10 PM   #17
bl@ster
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glideslope View Post
What did you do with your old stock rims? Winter tires?

Do you know any Seattle folks that do Coding (for a reasonable price)? I heard a guy in Renton that charges an arm an leg to connect the cable, then $20 for each feature. I'm sure we can do better than that!
I'm going to try to sell my default lux rims. I grabbed a pair of the sport line wheels for winter wheels. No idea about coding... haven't tried that yet. The dealership coded the Auto Stop Start to "remember" the last setting. I always leave it off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrortiz View Post
Looks nice, how's the ride quality? I'm looking to do the same but need some feed back since the roads here are not in good shape.
The ride quality is ok. Been driving all around town with it for the past few days and you can definitely feel the road more but it's not that extreme. This is to be expected since it's still similar to the stock suspension feel -- just a bit less forgiving. The one negative I can find is that it does feel a little bouncy sometimes if you're going over highway expansion joints. I may upgrade to the Dinan Stage 1 Suspension if/when that ever comes out. For now, this will do.

Last edited by bl@ster; 07-08-2013 at 05:20 PM..
Appreciate 0