09-22-2010, 10:09 PM   #64
XS222
Me
United_States
Rep

Drives: Montego Blue 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by toper View Post
got it today from steam for the pc...played 4 very enjoyable hours and got thru 2 events. Very immersive game, you play through career mode entirely in first person, even during the pre/post race stuff (can switch cameras during the race, but the helmet view is working best for me sofar). I actually find myself participating in all of the practice/qualifying stuff and working to dial-in my settings (when I would usually skip thru straight to the actual race in other games).

AI seems pretty tough on the PC too: playing on easy, I'm getting my butt kicked...I finished 15th in my first race and was heading for a 5th place finish in my second race until Stupidmacher made me spin out on my last lap LOL. I'm loving the challenge tho, makes it feel very rewarding when you climb up the standings...there is definitely no "start the race in last, then fight your way to the top before the end of the first lap" stuff here, hehe.

Looking forward to more racing the rest of the week, feel free to ask any questions...
haha...i'm loving it!

are you doing career? which team did you pick?

Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro