04-13-2019, 10:11 AM   #148
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCThreePedals View Post
I'm slowly becoming one. First time home buyer as of 2017, currently 26 years old always lived in the city with my family so never really had a yard and I'm loving it

We have bermuda on the front and sides and for some reason fescue on the back. Live on a quarter acre. Still 15 mins from Downtown which is nice

Funny how my buddies are out getting wasted and i'm like "damn that's some good edging work" but I enjoy it and it's quite therapeutic. My wife gardens (flowers like Dahlias and ranunculus) so we both enjoy it

Grass is waking up now so I'm excited to get back out there again
I hear ya brother! I was never into gardening and lawns until I bought my home a few years back. my first home I didn't care much since I hired a crew to do all the lawn and maintenance. this time around I got more into it and there's a lot to learn but not too complicated once you understand the jist of things it doesn't help when the wife teases me to her friends that i'd rather work on the lawn the say play around with the BMW
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg