Major
Rep

Drives: 2017 458/ YAS m4

Quote:
Originally Posted by chad86tsi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGM-M3COMP View Post
That article is 10 years old.

Exactly, another "environmental mandate" that got pared back, eliminated, or overruled.

10 years ago, this was law. Now it is not. This law in my link lasted about ~5 years. Then when they tried to figure out how to make it happen, they realized they couldn't. How many years will this law last ?

There are many, many examples of this sort of thing happening going back decades.

Many (myself included) think this 2035 EV mandate will get pared backs, highly altered or possibly eliminated. In part because I think it's a setup for failure of critical infrastructure systems, and in part because I have observed our history and use it in context when I seen our "futures" predicted.
Yup. Just like when the new Administration took over and shut down the pipeline and started relying on other countries for gas. Gas sky rockets, Biden is begging for other countries to give us a break. Lol. Then the Government pays oil refineries to start making more gas after they say they want them gone. 🤡🤡🤡. That must have been like drinking acid for them. Lol
chad86tsi1605.00
Efthreeoh17397.50
Cos270608.50