09-09-2017, 09:57 PM   #20
Scout10
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2017 BMW X3 X28i

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenc51 View Post
You're kidding me right? Your initial reply was extremely assholish. And what? You expect me to accept it with gratitude? Get the fuck out of here with that. Assholes only comprehend when people are assholes back in return.

But since your latest reply was much more helpful, I thank you for that. Most of what I receive is not indicative of tape or sealing issues. They are apparent of someone either blatantly opening or smashing the package in such a way to gain a peak of what's inside.

Thank you for the suggestion of taking pictures and presenting to them. I guess I will have to start doing that and sending them to corporate.

I have once taken delivery of a package in a similar state directly picked up from the FedEx store. My immediate reaction was wtf is this. I was not allowed to open the package fully to check if everything was there without first signing and accepting it. The guy at the counter looked at me and clearly stated "I didn't do it, I didn't take anything from your box." Smh
Then you clearly fit the bill of orifice tender also.
Especially automatic assumptions that specific employees, but not
others are stealing YOUR purchases.
You have options to call and use other package carriers everywhere!
You have options to read the fine print OR CALL on what to do if you
receive damaged or opened packages!
You stood at the counter and accepted the open package!
Then complained about it . . . on line!
Educate yourself . . . then bitch !

Maybe its the other way around ass a 9 statements
get ass a 9 replies !............................................i'm outta here you can talk about my grandma now.
1965 Chevrolet Corvette 327 / 4spd Convt