View Single Post
      06-09-2022, 07:56 AM   #215
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3WC View Post
The base Emira V6 slots in between Cayman S and GTS 4.0. It is no where near GT4 pricing. GT4 is another $23k+ msrp(that is if you can get an allocation). There will be a more hardcore Emira version that does compete with GT4. Realistically your lighter spec GT4's run $120k+. That is being easy on options. There will be minimum $10k+ between similarly specced Emira V6 and GTS 4.0 Cayman(if you could get both for msrp).

Emira pricing:
Base I4: $75k
Base V6: $83k
I4 FE: $86k
V6 FE: $94k (First Ed are basically fully loaded, minus two-tone paint).
Then I must have got it wrong, was listening to maybe the EVO video at the same time. Maybe they were talking about GTS, which even then we're talking about one hell of an NA car.

Even at $83k, there's a solid case to get the car, but also to go for the Porsche instead. I've always been one to defend the Toyota V6 (I loved the way it sounds), but next to the 4L, it's not quite as nice. Same with the gearshift.

But then you could argue exotic looks and just to have something you don't see everyday. You can't really lose, just glad there's still manufacturers making cars like this. Thankfully I'm in no position to pull the trigger on either
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT