s0ul
Coder
United_States
Rep
Drives: '13 F30 328xi, '16 F82 (soon)

Meet & Learn — NoVA/MD Bound

UPDATE
Date has been decided March 26th @ 12 PM

It seems that I have sparked quite a bit of interest last week in another post regarding to coding. I'm thinking about having the meeting this weekend, preferably Saturday or Sunday at 12 PM (I highly recommend Sunday as I'm not sure about Saturday, place may be crowded due to weekend and movie theater in the vicinity). I don't know how long we'll be there but I won't hold it against you if you leave early. You also don't have to come at 12 exactly but preferably before 3 as we may be getting ready to leave.

As far as location goes, I was thinking about somewhere with a garage and away from the general public, preferably to avoid the attention we will be causing.

Anyone is welcome to join us, I'll bring my laptop and coding cable to show people how to do some basic coding. You may bring some tools if you want to help others out. Actually, can someone bring a Jack for EALm4 so he can install his spacers

Some people requested to hear my MPE with stock DP. Now would be a good time to hear it as I think it's broken in (1.5K miles). I'll be installing the catless downpipe the following week, just throwing that out there.

For the location:
It'll be at Kingstowne Town Center in the Bottom level of the Garage towards Kingstowne Village Parkway. There should be 3 entrance, we'll be on the bottom level next to the opening towards Kingstowne Village Parkway. Right under Long & Foster Realtor. Here's one of the entrance:
View post on imgur.com

GPS Coordinates: 38°46'23.1"N 77°08'20.5"W
Google Map: MAP

There are plenty of food around the area if you're hungry, chipotle/panera to name a few.

I hope this works out for most people.

EDIT: We should be around near that exit. I can't garauntee available spots but I'll try to find many open slots.

Last edited by s0ul; 03-19-2016 at 09:28 PM..
Appreciate 0