06-09-2021, 10:07 PM   #8907
TXSTYLE
"Salud"
United_States
Rep

Drives: F01 & F15 / Mineral White

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
As a follow-up on my pressure washer purchase the other day, I went ahead and ordered some accessories to wash my car. I'll need to wait for the weather to improve before using it but I've seen reviews and videos and it seems like it'll work really well. Bought some bodywash soap for the car by Chemical Guys. Due to a review I watched on YouTube it was recommended that I replace the stock foam cannon orifice nozzle with a smaller 1.1mm one which I went ahead and ordered. Supposedly this creates a much thicker foam that will stick to the surface of the car better.

Can't believe how inexpensive some of this stuff is on Amazon.

Gotta love the brand name of this foam cannon, lol. It's built solid with brass fittings and comes with an actual gun as well which may work better than the one that comes with the PW I bought. Several nozzles also come with it, pretty cool.

Hell I even bought a new garden hose to replace my old one. I heard good things about the Flexzilla brand and I needed a longer hose(75'). Hope it's worth the $$.
Nice! I just pulled the trigger on one of these from Amazon. A pressure washer that is.