01-17-2012, 11:37 AM   #5
MotorenWerkeN52
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2021 X3 M40i (Phytonic Blue)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bavarian13 View Post
I absolutely love my E36. It's been a great car and I've had it for almost 8 years. It's never broken down on me, thanks to preventative maintenance and has been relatively "cheap" to own (depends on your budget).

So my question is to any E90 335 owners, what are you thoughts of moving on? My car isn't worth much anymore since it has 172,000 miles, though it's in good shape mechanically and physically. I know I'll miss this car regardless of what happens. I just can't warrant owning 2 cars at 25 years old while getting my life to the point of getting married.

So give me reasons to move on to the 335. I'm looking for reassurance since every time I drive or look at my E36 I know I'll miss it.

Things have boiled down to trading the E36 in, peanuts but easier than selling it to craigslisters, and getting a 2007 335 BSM on Terra w/ 44k and CPO'd until this December.

Here's a pic, though it has CSL's on it now:
Dude dont do it! Trust me I have a E90 328i and I think its the closest feeling you can have to the E36 but still its not the same. Not a big fan of turbo... its just not the same.
Appreciate 0