Brigadier General
United_States
Rep

Drives: E90 325i, E82 135i

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
My Old Man's new Z4si!!

My old man pick this baby up 3 or 4 days ago, and all I can say is WOW! I posted a thread a while back about trading my 3 with him in a year or so, and I was undecided then! But now...Totally ready to switch! I love my 3, but right now (and in a year or so) I don't really need 4 doors, and you are supposed to own a convertable once in your life, why not when you are young and can enjoy it! He bought it for 49, msrp was 51500. It is an 07' si with EVERYTHING but M sport seats. (my pops didn't like them) Silver Gray, Black and Alum. First off, the 255hp motor is a beast in this thing, (didn't push it over the 4k rpm break in limit, but but still nice on the low end), it has a Great exhaust tone! cabin is comfotable and is spacious for a small car, paddle shifters are sweet, stereo is much better then the stnd 325 stereo! wheels are ok (when I get it, I will switch them out), Handles 10 times better then my 3, i understand i don't have ZSP, but I still don't think ANY 3 has a chance around a corner against this thing! No iDrive, but its NAV is sweet! Pops up and down out of the dash! As you can tell I think it is awesome!

So I am going to love my 3 for another year or so, and swap with the old man! He plans to trade my 3 for an SL.