View Single Post
      06-15-2023, 10:57 AM   #64
GuidoK
#buildnotbought
Rep

Drives: Z4 3.0i ESS TS2+

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
The well liked Norris gets on well with everyone and I myself think he has much more talent yet to be unleashed with a competitive car that is being stifled with the lacklustre McLaren.
In a nutshell Ricciardo is the back up driver should things get really bad with Perez and Norris would be in the long term thinking to continue with the Red Bull dream team, my recommendation too
Yes Norris would be a very good competitive driver to the team. It would be very interesting to see him against Max in the same car.
It's still early in the season but chances are that PER won't be a match for VER, like last year and his season start was very bad of course.
And RIC now probably gonna be a commentator for a few races for ESPN
(?), that is of course the beginning of a definitive exit from F1.
And of coures Norris was very much superior to Riccardo in the same McLaren car.
Z4 3.0i | ESS TS2+ supercharger | Quaife ATB LSD | Brembo/BMW performance BBK front/rear | Schrick FI cams | Schmiedmann headers+cats | Powerflex/strongflex PU bushings | Vibra-technics engine mounts | H&R anti rollbars | KW V3 coilovers/KW camber plates | Sachs race engineering clutch | tons of custom sh#t
M5Rick61212.00