View Single Post
      02-19-2016, 07:17 AM   #74
mkoesel
United_States
Rep

Drives: No BMW for now

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunRevn View Post
Hi guys, I need to know when the US 440 Grand Coupe will become available I heard or read on this thread that February production was happening but when I went to go place an order my dealer told me not until July. What's the real deal? I need to make a decision within the next week. Thank you
According to the schedule in the OP, all 435i, regardless of body style, end in February. So the 440i GC should be starting production in March (not February), yes.

Is it possible that MY2016 simply ends early only for the 435i for no particular reason, while it would actually continue to be offered from March until June as an MY2017 435i and then switch to an MY2017 440i in the July? Technically, I suppose that is possible but it seems almost completely irrational to believe this could occur.

Is it possible they've actually reconsidered the schedule and decided to offer the MY2016 435i through June, moving the 440i intro to MY2017? Yes, that is slightly more likely than above, but I haven't seen anything to suggest that is the case.