natahoa
Retired soccer mom
United_States
Rep

Drives: x5 40i 2019

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savageenterprise View Post

So I look in the mirror and the guy driving that 90's mercury literally was making the handjob motion and flipped me off before he exited. Literally because I was on the road. IDK if it had to do with my age, the car I was driving or the combo of the two but you could see the hate in this guys face.

Like what did I even do to deserve that? I wasn't going 100 MPH, I was like 5 car lengths behind the car in front of me just cruising

He is old, driving a junker, and probably has no life, or money. He probably has never made a good decision in his life and can’t figure out why life is hard.

Of course he hates you. He hates everyone.

These are the kinds of people who scare me. He probably has a gun in the seat next to him. And a bottle of bourbon.

I keep a VERY close eye on wack jobs like that. Make SURE he doesn’t follow you anywhere.

If I even suspect someone might be be following me, I make a few turns away from my destination. I’ll never stop or get out of the car until that person is LONG gone. And I never pull into my driveway either.

Usually I’m just being paranoid. It’s worth a trip around the block. Better safe than sorry.