fecurtis
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2014 BMW 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilg1993 View Post
Someones upset.

Be happy, man. Tampa had a huge comeback win against the Isles tonight, one that I think might just crush my team's collective soul. I'm the one who should be upset here...and I am. Fucking Josh Bailey, the Islanders first round (9th overall) draft pick back in 2008, who has been our worst forward for weeks and months and has not even come close to living up to his potential since being drafted, scored twice tonight, and was robbed of a hat trick on a terrific save by Bishop after Bailey juked the defender out of his skates, and the islanders still lost the game. I can't believe it. This guy has been a ghost all season and the night he actually shows up to play we lose. yes, I know that was a massive run on sentence

But seriously, Kyle Okposo left the guy way too much space to just walk down the boards towards the goal line, letting him feed the slot and they hammered it home to tie it up with 38 goddamn seconds left. 38 seconds. only John Tavares is allowed to score with the net empty in the final minute of the game to tie it up.

And then idk, Brian Boyle's OT goal was legit, but I just fucking hate Brian Boyle so much. he is just such a turd...and I'm salty because he pushed an islander player into his own goaltender in game 2, which in turn led to a penalty against the islanders (garbage call, btw), and then Tampa scored on the ensuing power play to go up by 2 goals and pretty much put the game out of reach. and he used to play for the Rangers. fuck the Rangers.

Overall, I thought the islanders played well tonight, but I'm just furious that they lost. whatever. we'll get em on Friday.

TLDR:
Isles played well, Tampa came back and scored in the final minute and then won in OT. Josh Bailey has been resurrected from the dead, but somehow we lose. Fuck Brian Boyle. I write run-on sentences when I'm angry. Fuck Brian Boyle.
God the boom Thomas Hickey laid last night was nuts, https://streamable.com/ap98