View Single Post
      08-05-2022, 05:29 PM   #1439
tranquility
sportscars only
Canada
Rep

Drives: 2011 Z4 sDrive 35i

...I've been speaking with many ppl overseas and to hear that they love Canada and some are actually not shy about wanting to live here. I guess I always take this for granted (perhaps, maybe the majority of us here who live in stable countries) and need reminding how good I have it vs many others in the world. I'll always remember many years ago attending a citizenship ceremony and being a bit surprised (due to my naivety) when I saw some ppl actually breakdown right there, sobbing happy tears, that they finally 'made it' and became a full-fledged Canadian. This will always be in my mind.
The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation...It's bullsh*t. I create nothing. I own. We make the rules, pal...Now you're not naive enough to think we're living in a democracy, are you buddy?
JJ 911SC22429.00