07-30-2022, 09:41 PM   #100
kring
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: ‘19 M550i Dinan S1, 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by kring View Post
I don’t think MB is able to pass top 4 cars of Ferrari & RB… have they yet this year? Can’t count Russell well played VSC end, I am talking about being able to actually pass a car under racing conditions. Seems to me both cars are only putting out enough power to let them keep or slightly drift off pace.

I’ll go with:
1.) Chaz
2.) Max
3.) Carlos
4.) Checo
5.) Ham
6.) Mag

RUS looks to be a little frustrated and feels heat of Lewis pulling ahead of him... I wouldn’t be surprised if he crashes out and takes someone with him on an overly aggressive and rushed move. Depending where he qualifies it could be Checo, but I’d guess his qualifying will be closer to 12th.

The MB engine seems like they went for way too much reliability over performance and it’s costing them. Now that they got aero issues mostly squared away they lost all that time to bring the engine up to speed.

Well it’s amazing what a few practices and a quali can change the outlook so much! I still think George has a fair probability he will crash out and possible take someone with him. It’s clear Ferrari is solid and MB is in much better shape than they led on, they clearly have some pace. Based on the fact no one really is able to move up on this track I will guess this lineup:
1.) Carlos
2.) Charles
3.) Russell
4.) Hamilton
5.) Alonso

I could see Alonso keeping Hamilton at bay, his move to 4th would have to come via a pitstop undercut.
minn1914013.50
Steeler2427.50