07-14-2022, 12:10 PM   #3
Holset
Captain
Sweden
Rep

Drives: F90 M5 Comp LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach550 View Post
on what grounds are they able to force someone to take down a video?

nm, looks like they were trying to advertise their garage while using tesla as an attention getter.

"It further appears to [our client] that it is obvious that the use of [our client's] brand in the posts seems to be motivated by the purpose of creating awareness about the business at Grufman Bil AB, which would mean that Grufman Bil AB makes improper use of [our client] reputation for personal gain ".
Don't know if they really could take the video down if Grufman refused.
But i guess they got scared or wouldn't want to deal with hassle and potential money by keeping them up.

"These erroneous allegations and the message conveyed have been widely disseminated, which means harm to [our client] and risks misleading consumers,"

It's obvious that Tesla didn't like the negative critique of the fault that Grufman informed about.
If they where for an example a used car dealer that talked good about the Teslas they sell i don't think Tesla would mind at all.
But i think Tesla shoot them self in the foot here now it's a even bigger thing and people see the bad business practices Tesla is doing instead of fixing the original problem.