08-17-2021, 07:37 PM   #20
PcarDefector
Private First Class
Canada
Rep

Drives: 135i DCT+PS+PE / X3 M40i Stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakhar18 View Post
For some reason, even I did not think that these were their worst cameras. I have a soap dish from the canon, such a thing ... you have to buy more expensive to have what you want, of course, but these are claims not to them, but to me more
So what do you think is the worse camera that Canon has made in the last decade?

I hate the way they cripple their cameras by segmenting features into consumer, pro/semi-pro and video lines.. Their arrogance and refusal to embrace mirrorless let Sony seize significant marketshare.

All my pro friends jumped ship onto Nikon and some later into Sony after the introduction of Canon's lame duck pro cameras, 5DMIV and 1DXMII. The only advantage I had over them was in workflow as I didn't have to transfer 300 45MP+ files when I stuck with smaller RAWs.

For now I use the lame duck Canon consumer FF DSLR and mirrorless for stills and Micro 4/3 for 4K video. My Panasonic G9 does double duty as a high burst rate stills camera except in low light conditions.

Still on the sidelines and thinking about jumping over to the Z6/7 II and reusing some of my L lens with a Fringer EF-NZ mount adapter.