KevinC
your average JAMF
United_States
Rep

Drives: '21 M2 Comp, '19 Golf R

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by IcewaterPete View Post
Solid advice. I haven’t purchased from them…yet…but a good friend has and I’ve seen many examples of their product in person and they are indeed first rate. The other beauty of dealing with them is that you know you have something you can sell back to them…which my friend did and he explained the whole transaction to me with actual amounts spent and received. It was very fair.
I bought my EAG E39 M5 in 2015 for $31,900 - 58k miles, silver over black. Sounds dirt cheap now. $8k pre-sale work order to bring it up to snuff, all mechanical/maintenance, no accident or paintwork history. Kept it a year, decided I wanted to move on (I also had a ZHP coupe in the garage back then and found myself preferring it over the M5). Sold it back to Eric (RIP!) for a very fair price, and recycled it back into the EAG machine. Flew back to Cincy from Phoenix and drove it home. Eric (RIP!) handled the entire transaction and I spent most of an afternoon with him. Spectacular experience. With Eric now gone, brother Evan runs the show, haven't skipped a beat. They have their detractors who are mad because they buy up all the nice cars out there, then "overprice" them. Funny thing is, I've yet to find a detractor who's actually done business with them.